Wednesday 24 August 2011

Here goes!

Ahh.. theres no better time to pen down your thoughts than at 2 am in the morning when even a city like Mumbai can give you some good ol' quiet time.

Over the past 2 years, I have realised, amongst other things, that I love cooking. Everything about it. From picking the ingredients at the store, to sauteing, to seasoning, to roasting... all of it. Unfortunately, as a 23 year old guy working in Mumbai, you're so caught up with things that you don't really have enough time to devote yourself to the things you like.

Well, all of that ended recently when I quit my job and started a business of my own. Now, I finally have the time to spend on this lovely art. Hooray!

So without further ado, let me tell you what A Foray into Cooking is all about:
This is my corner, where I'm going to write about all the things I try to cook as I learn my way around the kitchen. Through this blog, I hope to reach out to others out there like me who are passionate about food and wish to venture along with me into this lovely world.

So there we go folks. Put your chefs hat on and lets get this blog rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment